May 27 20150 comments
I just wanted to share with anyone who is thinking about engaging with Mole Group what persuaded me to do so.
- Paul Margerison the Engineer who first inspected my property did a very thorough job in both the overall assessment and measurement of the area concerned and also took into account my view of the problem with regards to some structures nearby.
- Having issued me with a quote they followed that up with a call to make sure I fully understood and was happy with the quote. It was at this stage that I was able to air some other issues and indeed Paul returned and he further assessed and modified the job in hand.
- All the team that turned up were straight into the work and took the time to answer some questions I had. They themselves were no bother whatsoever and all just carried on with their own roles and completed the work and tidied up after themselves.
- Steve McHugh The operations manager turns up on the job and checks that all is well with the team and then likewise comes and introduces himself to me and checks that I am happy. Finally after all the work is done he arrives the same day after they have packed up and gone and takes some pictures of the work and again asks to see that my expectations have been met. He further offers to do some cleaning of my driveway were there has been some, not much mud left behind from boots. He further offers to spread some grass seed on the seams where the turf has been re-laid in order that they will “bed-in” better.
- Finally I have to say that Kirsty Moore has been a joy to speak to…Why? Because seldom do you speak to receptionists at companies who actually sound happy and interested in what they can do for you.
My experience has been A1 from the beginning.