Problems with leaking pipes?
Leaks can become a very serious issue leading to material damage, increased consumption and a reduction in water pressure. Telltale signs that you have a leak on your underground pipework could be water pooling above ground, your water meter whizzing round, faint sound of running water even with taps are turned off or possibly some discoloured water when you first turn the tap on.
- Burst or leaking black alkathene pipes neatly repaired;
- Burst or leaking blue mdpe (medium density poly ethylene) pipes neatly repaired;
- Surface repair made good as close to original as damage caused by leak will allow.
We are FULLY accreditedGet a Quote
HOW TO TEST FOR A LEAK
If you have a water meter fitted outside your home, follow the steps below to check for a leak:
- Locate your external meter – it is usually fitted to the outside stop valve located either in your garden, driveway or footpath.
- Stop using water in the property – remember to turn off all water-using appliances, such as your washing machine and dishwasher.
- Turn off the inside stop valve – this can usually be found under the kitchen sink.
- Take a meter reading, including the digits in the red dials. If the dial is still recording water use, please double check that everything is switched off and there are no toilet cisterns filling up.
- Leave the stop valve shut and read the meter half an hour later. If the reading has changed, you may have a leak.
Alternatively, turn off any noisy appliances in the kitchen, put your ear on cold mains tap and listen carefully for a noise that sounds like a toilet cistern filling – this can be an indication of a leak.
WHY CHOOSE MOLE GROUP?
DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
I honestly did not expect the surface repair to look that neat, I expected something patched up but at least dry. Many thanks to the team.”
Mr Ainsworth, Cheshire
QUALITY AND EXPERTISE
Thank you for attending to the burst pipe so promptly and for the speedy repair. As a landlord I need to keep my tenants happy, I would definitely use you again, I just hope I don’t have to!”
Mr Mealor, Wirral
FRIENDLY, POLITE ENGINEERS
I was very impressed by the response to my call on behalf of my mother who had a burst pipe at her property. The customer care given by your engineer was superb and I would not hesitate in recommending your company for its quick and efficient response and a job well done.”
Mrs Hughes, Wirral
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
Get in touch
Call us on 0151 605 1469 and tell us about your problem. Don’t worry, we’re not the ‘hard sell’ types, we’ll just ask a few basic questions about the job.
Get a quote
We’ll arrange for Steve, our Operations Manager, to contact you. He’ll talk with you about your problem and put together a solution for you.
Get the job done
If you’re happy with the quote, we’ll book a start date. Our engineers will get the job done quickly and efficiently, and leave everything clean and tidy.
If you have any problems let us know, but otherwise you can sit back and enjoy better water pressure from your newly installed or replaced pipes!