Get a quote for water pipe replacement or installation

looking to upgrade your pipes?

Many old supplies still have lead feeds. Schemes have now been instigated to reduce lead in water supplies due to the hazardous effects to health in consumption. It is your responsibility to replace the pipework from your internal stop valve to your property boundary. We will replace these pipes with plastic MDPE which will not only ensure the safety of your water, but last much longer. Plastic does not corrode, and is therefore not subject to any scaling or ‘build up’ on the inner surfaces.

Once your pipework has been replaced, the water authorities will then come and replace the mains connection. We work closely with many of the water boards, and are self certified to install our pipework to regulation standards.

We are fully accredited

wiaps  chas

Get a Quote

 Testimonials >



Is the external pipe work the Water Board’s responsibility?

Afraid not, the underground water pipe from the valve in the pavement leading to and entering your house is your responsibility. When you bought your house, you bought the pipe!

How long will I be without water?

Usually 15 minutes.

What about mess inside and outside my house?

All excavations are backfilled and reinstated. Our operatives clean up after each job as part of a day’s work and take their boots off to work inside.

What do I need to do regarding the Water Authority?

Nothing, we make the applications and acquire certification on your behalf.

Can Mole Group improve my mains water pressure?

We can’t guarantee an improvement in mains pressure without coming out to site, but particularly where we replace lead pipes with plastic we invariably see improvements in water pressure and flow rate, sometimes by as much as 500%

Mole Group are specialist water pipe replacement engineers

Fill in a few details online and we’ll get back to you and give you a quote – no hassle, no pressure!